Sunday, July 28, 2013

Jacob's Jungle in this week's Quilters' Show & Tell

I have been watching the Quilting Galleries' Quilters' Show & Tell events for awhile now. I entered once before, but was just starting this blogging thing and didn't get many people to visit the site and vote. So, this week they were asking for Quilts for Little Ones and so I found the best picture and posted Jacob's Jungle! It's one of my favorite quilts that I've made and was such a fun challenge to figure out how to make all the rows even. It definitely challenged my math skills adding strips & sashes to square up those intentionally uneven framed fussy cuts.

Having been gone most of the weekend, I'm just now getting back to it and realized I needed to post the link so people can go vote for my little Jacob's quilt. Here's the blog post to vote for the Quilts for Little Ones. Many thanks to any who go vote for Jacob's Jungle!

More projects are in the works and will be posted soon. Until then...

More snippets from the sewing room soon!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment